Thursday, February 7, 2019
World Youth Day pilgrims from around the world are back home, having returned to the responsibilities of school and work, family life and social circles. Missy of The M Report and her guest Reyna discuss how to apply what was taught or experienced in Panama City back into their own lives.
Wednesday, February 6, 2019
|Hanging out at the Press Center with fellow Houston pilgrim, Reyna Anderson.|
I'm finally back in the regular swing of things after one of the best experiences in my life (hands down!)
Even on my birthday, the love kept pouring in and I was just overwhelmed with such gratitude and joy from strangers and those whom I hold close.
So I wanted a central place to share all the stories I filed while I was in Panama as well as when I came back to New York. Ta-da! This post will have all the links. Thanks to all the pilgrims and especially to the group leaders who made the weeklong experience as seamless as possible.
- Queens Village Youth Gets A Special Opportunity to Shine
- Panamanian Sisters Honor Late Mother With WYD Pilgrimage
- How WYD Group Leaders Saved the Final Catechesis
- Catechesis Changes Perceptions, Encourages Youth to Connect to God
- Pilgrims Find Challenges, Graces on the Journey
- WYD Brings Affirmation, Joy, Graces to Diocesan Youth
- Pilgrims Receive Blessing Before Heading to Panama
- Incarnation Youth Raise Funds to See the Pope
And a personal reflection: Let's Walk With Our Youth To Help Shape the Future