|Hanging out at the Press Center with fellow Houston pilgrim, Reyna Anderson.|
I'm finally back in the regular swing of things after one of the best experiences in my life (hands down!)
Even on my birthday, the love kept pouring in and I was just overwhelmed with such gratitude and joy from strangers and those whom I hold close.
So I wanted a central place to share all the stories I filed while I was in Panama as well as when I came back to New York. Ta-da! This post will have all the links. Thanks to all the pilgrims and especially to the group leaders who made the weeklong experience as seamless as possible.
- Queens Village Youth Gets A Special Opportunity to Shine
- Panamanian Sisters Honor Late Mother With WYD Pilgrimage
- How WYD Group Leaders Saved the Final Catechesis
- Catechesis Changes Perceptions, Encourages Youth to Connect to God
- Pilgrims Find Challenges, Graces on the Journey
- WYD Brings Affirmation, Joy, Graces to Diocesan Youth
- Pilgrims Receive Blessing Before Heading to Panama
- Incarnation Youth Raise Funds to See the Pope
And a personal reflection: Let's Walk With Our Youth To Help Shape the Future